Here are the following most common signs...
- Trouble hearing conversations on telephone
- You find yourself asking people to repeat themselves in conversations
- You experience ringing in your ears
- You have been told by family or peers you speak too loudly
- You have trouble hearing when you aren't facing directly towards the speaker
- You can no longer hear normal sounds of your home; dripping water, ringing of doorbell
- You play the TV or radio louder than normal to hear
Think you may be experiencing hearing loss? Give us a call today at 1-800-BELTONE or book your free hearing appointment at a Beltone location.