No hearing aid battery offers longer life
Beltone batteries are tested after manufacturing and tested again prior to packaging. This ensures your batteries are consistently fresh and properly sized for your Beltone hearing aids.
Also, Beltone batteries are made using precision standards that help prevent small variations in size and shape that can bend battery contacts and cause hearing aid intermittence.
Remember, for superior performance, use only Beltone brand batteries in your Beltone hearing aids.
Review these important tips:
- Carry extra batteries with you to avoid dead batteries at critical moments.
- Keep the tab in place on your zinc-air batteries until ready for use. Attempts to “reseal” the tab will not extend the battery's life.
- Give batteries time to activate. Wait 60 seconds after tab removal before placing in your hearing aids.
- Never carry loose batteries in pockets or hand bags where they may touch other metal objects.
- Keep batteries and hearing aids out of reach of infants and children. If a battery is accidentally ingested, see a doctor immediately. For recommended treatment, call the National Button Battery Hotline at (202) 625-3333.
Get the longest life from your Beltone batteries: