(August 27, 2015) Chicago, IL – Beltone, a leader in hearing aids for the past 75 years, announced today that it has expanded the number of Android™ devices compatible with its leading-edge hearing solutions.
HearPlus™ app compatible devices now include Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 6, Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge, and Samsung Note® 4. The HearPlus app is already compatible with Samsung Galaxy S® 5 and all Apple iOS devices (iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple Watch®). In addition to the main devices, the app is available for sub variations of the main models, such as Samsung Galaxy® S5 mini, Samsung Galaxy® S5 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy® S6 Plus. With this expanded capability, more people can enjoy discreet and personalized control of their advanced hearing aids through their smartphones, anytime and anywhere.
“We are excited to be able to further enhance accessibility for people with hearing loss, allowing more wearers to personalize their hearing like never before,” said John Cariola, AuD, Director of Product Management. “Our latest developments will now allow a larger population to enjoy the full benefits of controlling their hearing aids remotely, as well as manage their tinnitus symptoms, in a simple and discreet way.”
The Beltone HearPlus app allows users to:
- Set preferred volume, treble and bass levels
- Further personalize listening experience through speech, background noise and wind noise adjustments
- Geo-tag frequently visited places – such as home, work, favorite restaurants and more – to automatically update profiles and adjust to specific acoustics
- Locate misplaced hearing aids with the “Finder” feature
- Check hearing aid battery levels
- Manage tinnitus symptoms through built-in customizable sound therap
Download Beltone HearPlus from the App Store or Google Play today, and get even more from your Beltone hearing aids.
For more information about the Beltone HearPlus app, click here.
Back to the Beltone Press Room page