- Beltone First applies the latest and most advanced integrated sound processing technology, providing top-rated quality sound.
- Beltone First is a Made for iPhone hearing aid that offers direct streaming of sound from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, allowing wearers to utilize their hearing aids to talk on the phone and listen to music in high-quality stereo sound without the need for an additional remote control, accessory, or pendant.
- The accompanying Beltone HearPlus™ app allows users to set preferred volume levels as well as treble/bass settings, and use geo-tagging to assign and adjust to the acoustics of frequently visited places like home, work, favorite restaurants and more. Beltone HearPlus also features a 'Find My Hearing Aid' function to help users pinpoint their hearing aids if misplaced.
- Beltone First is the smallest wireless Receiver-in-the-Ear hearing aid brought to market by Beltone, yet powerful enough to address 90% of all hearing losses.
- Beltone's unique 2.4 GHz wireless technology is behind this latest technological breakthrough. Beltone First is the first hearing aid on the market to integrate this processing advance with Bluetooth® Smart technology.
Beltone First is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) using iOS 7.X or later. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Siri and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.