After 78 years, we feel comfortable calling ourselves experts in hearing care from design and manufacturing to patient care. We strive to be your hearing care partner right beside you every step of the way from your first hearing screening to ongoing follow-up care and support. These are just some of the ways we empower our patients.
- Ongoing research and development to design and manufacture innovative hearing solutions equipped with the latest technology
- Extensive training and education for our hearing care practitioners to ensure you receive the best care and service
- Lifetime care and protection through Belcare, one of the most comprehensive hearing care programs
- Over 1,500 locations nationwide, each one part of the community it serves
- Hearing care professionals and staff who know you by name and provide a personalized experience and ongoing support
Our goal is to support you on your journey to better hearing with tools and resources to help you identify the signs of hearing loss and learn about the many solutions. We are here to lend our expertise as you choose the hearing device that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
The people we serve are at the heart of our design process. We believe that hearing aids should accommodate your life, not the other way around.
Our hearing solutions mimic natural hearing, easily adjust to your environment or activity, and conveniently connect with your technology, like a television, smartphone, or tablet.
Our HearMax app allows you to talk with your hearing care professional wherever you are and for them to fine tune your hearing device remotely, so you can skip the office visit.
Does it feel like everyone is mumbling? Do you struggle to hear when your back is turned? Do you often ask people to repeat themselves? These are some early warning signs of hearing loss that hearing aids can remedy.
Our free online hearing test can help you identify potential hearing loss without having to leave the couch! Take the first step toward improving your hearing and your quality of life.
With Beltone Trust, you will always look your best and feel comfortable. These hearing aids adjust automatically, synch with your other devices, and connect you to your hearing care professional for ongoing, remote technical support. You can choose from a variety of virtually invisible hearing aids that come in an assortment of colors to match skin tone or hair.
Check out our blog for all this and more on hearing health, hearing loss, hearing loss solutions, and our amazing hearing care providers.