Tinnitus has no cure, but there are ways to get relief from it:
- Try to avoid loud noise like concerts.
- Pay special attention to your Blood Pressure. High Blood pressure can be a culprit.
- Watch your diet. Decreasing your salt intake and other stimulants like coffee, soda, tobacco and aspirin can help.
- Make sure to monitor your stress level.
- Make sure to get ample rest and work in some moderate exercise.
Sometimes using a competing sound such as a radio, white noise maker or fan can help "cancel out" the noise you hear in your ears. Beltone offers a FREE app on the iPhone(R) App Store and Google Play Store. It features a variety of soothing sounds that not only help relieve Tinnitus, but can also help relieve stress.
Consider keeping track of what triggers your Tinnitus condition and give remedies time to work. Educate your family members and friends if necessary and as for their support.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Want to learn even more about Tinnitus?
Simply enter the requested information below. Then download our FREE Tinnitus Relief and Treatment booklet, right away.