At Beltone, our goal is simple: to bring you hearing so natural, listening is a pleasure again—wherever you go. And, thanks to Beltone's leading micro-processor technology, our hearing aids are feature-rich, yet super small.
Rediscover life by uncovering the sounds you've been missing. Beltone Trust is making an entirely new hearing care experience possible for you. It features:
- The smallest, most discreet and powerful line of hearing aids yet.
- CrossLink Directionality 2 that allows you to identify where sounds are coming from- in front of you, behind you or beside you.
- Brand new — Remote Care™ allows your Beltone Hearing Care Professional to make adjustments to your hearing aids no matter where you are.
- Streaming capability to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and select Android devices* - without having to wear an adapter of any kind.
- It connects directly to your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Apple Watch® or the most popular Android™ phone models, so you can listen to calls or stream music wirelessly.
- Personal control is at your fingertips with the Beltone HearMax app.
- Beltone Remote Care makes it possible for you to receive adjustments from your hearing care professional, wherever you are.
Experience the ultimate in personalized sound
Direct Line accessories let you wirelessly stream sound from a TV, cell phone, PC—even a person—into your hearing aids. This direct connectivity makes it easy to hear what you want to hear, and tune out what you don't.
Imagine enjoying a hands-free phone conversation and hearing it right in your hearing aids—even when your phone is put away. Think about how easy it will be to hear your favorite TV show in a room full of chatting people.
Beltone offers a variety of products that help keep your hearing aids clean and working to the best of their ability. These products include:
- PerfectDry Lux - hearing aid maintenance and storage solution
- PerfectClean — hearing aid cleaning and dehumidification medical device
- Hearing aid cleaning wipes
- Hearing aid cleaning spray
- Hearing aid drying kit
It's easy to control your Beltone Legend, Beltone First and Beltone Boost hearing aids using your iPhone® or Samsung Galaxy® smartphone*. You can download the free HearPlus app from the App Store or Google Play, and do even more.
Tinnitus Calmer app for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android® devices offers a combination of Sound Therapy and relaxing exercises that aim to distract your brain from focusing on your Tinnitus.
All you need is Direct Phone Link 2 and SmartRemote to use your iPhone® or Android® as a discreet remote control. Adjust volume, change listening programs, enjoy clear phone calls and more.